Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day Uno

Here is a video of some of the day's events.......enjoy.....


The beginning of this is me and Sam going to the airport. I have not flown by myself before, so I was pretty scared. When the plane took off it was like a super fast roller coaster, that I couldn't get off of. The good news is I lived! It wasn't too bad, I just didn't know what to expect when I go on the plane. When I landed at the Ronald Regan Airport, I was like, I'm at the mall!!! That's how it was shaped anyway, and there were stores you would see in a mall there, it was weird. Then I took the Metro rail to the area where George Washington University is located. I got lost but people on the campus were helpful.

I am so tired! You did not have to watch me run around everywhere trying to find stores and dorms and other things that rhyme with that. DC is very humid, and the fact it was 88 degrees didn't help. But I did get checked into my room, and here are some pictures of it. (I know they are bad, I was really tired when I took them so I shook the camera a lot.)












So this is the summary of my first day here. Tomorrow will not be eventful, I plan on just buying more food and trying to figure out what bus I need to talk to get to my internship.

1 comment:

  1. Your video camera work is just like mine! Thanks for the pics and video!

    ReplyDelete